We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 days before the beginning of your appointment.
You may be charged a 50% cancellation fee of your service due to late cancellation or unfortunate circumstances.
No Shows could be charged 90% of the missed appointment.
Deposits for appointments are non-refundable and can be used as a rebooking fee or towards your service.
*APPOINTMENTS WITH MELODY, if she is able to fill the appointment spot, no fee will be charged.
**Appointment policies may vary depending on the provider, please check with your service provider**
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
Fig & Clover Salon is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• All team members and Guests MUST WEAR MASKS. No Exceptions. We prefer a N95 or KN95 mask rather than a cloth mask. If you do not have the appropriate face covering we will have some available.
**If you contracted COVID, we ask that you wait 10 days after your positive test results AND have a negative test result.
• Please plan to arrive at the salon at your scheduled appointment time. Due to the state requirements of one customer per stylist, we cannot have additional customers in the salon waiting for services. Upon early arrival, you will be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready for you.
• Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children are allowed with you during your appointment as we cannot offer a waiting room.
• We will not be offering beverages at this time. We also ask that you do not bring your own drink with you because it is difficult to drink with a mask on and we don’t want you to have to mess with your mask during your service.
• Our stations will be spaced 6 feet apart and we have limited stylists working in the salon at a time to maintain the required social distance between guests.
• In the event of a last-minute cancellation due to COVID -19 you could still be charged for the missed appointment.
**This will vary depending on your service provider.**