We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 days before the beginning of your appointment.
You may be charged a 50% cancellation fee of your service due to late cancellation or unfortunate circumstances.
No Shows could be charged 100% of the missed appointment .
*APPOINTMENTS WITH MELODY, if she is able to fill the appointment spot, no fee will be charged
**Appointment policies may vary depending on provider, please check with your stylist**
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
Fig & Clover Salon is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• All team members and Guests MUST WEAR MASKS. No Exceptions. The mask must be one that goes over the ears so you can wear it throughout the entire service. If you do not have the appropriate face covering we will have some available.
• Please plan to arrive to the salon at your scheduled appointment time . Due to the state requirements of one customer per stylist we cannot have additional customers in the salon waiting for services. Upon early arrival you will be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready for you.
• Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children are allowed with you during your appointment as we cannot offer a waiting room.
• We will not be offering beverages at this time. We also ask that you do not bring your own drink with you because it is difficult to drink with a mask on and we don’t want you to have to mess with your mask during your service.
• Our stations will be spaced 6 feet apart and we have limited stylists working in salon at a time to maintain required social distance between guests.
• In the event of last minute cancellation due to symptoms or contact of COVID -19 we will be waiving last minute cancellation fees, in addition we will be asking for proof a negative test for everyone’s safety.